Bow Valley Non-Profits Speaker Series 2021 – The 4th Tuesday of Every Month
Free for Bow Valley Non-Profits. Registration required. Click here to register.
Non-Profit Training Resources
Do you have a favourite training resource that might be helpful to other non-profits?
- Government of Alberta – Community Development Unit Events – Sign up for upcoming webinars.
- Government of Canada – Charities information sessions and webinars – Learn about the CRA’s charities information.
- Nonprofit Learning Lab – Webinars on Fundraising, Grants, Volunteer Management, Marketing and more.
- Business Succession Project – (SuccessionMatching)
- Mount Royal University Continuing Education
Bow Valley Non-Profits Speaker Series Webinar on Content Strategy & Writing
With Afton Brazzoni founder of Scribe National. Recorded, June 2021
Bow Valley Non-Profits Speaker Series Webinar on Fundraising Strategies
With Kathy Arney from KEA Canada. Recorded May 2021
Bow Valley Non-Profits Speaker Series Webinar on Grant Writing
With Emily Bocking from KEA Canada. Recorded April 2021
How to Use Zoom – Virtual Video Meetings
By Community Connections
Strategic Planning in Uncertain Times
Board Member Recruitment Basics
How Nonprofits Can Work With Online Volunteers
Growth Strategies To Scale Up Your Small Nonprofit
Google Analytics 101: Track the Right Data to Unlock Your Nonprofit Website
Digital Storytelling: Understanding Social Media and Visual Storytelling Tools for Nonprofits
Create a Content Strategy for your Nonprofit Website